Tour Toulouse and the walled city of Carcassonne. Your Toulouse and Carcassonne tour begins with a hotel pickup in Toulouse. Combining the handsome "pink city" tour with the medieval walled city of Carcassonne makes for a day of contrasts in this wondrous region.
- Tour days: Daily from February through October
- Duration: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Includes: Panoramic Toulouse tour, Carcassonne walking tour with English-speaking driver guide
- Vehicle: Mercedes Minibus with a maximum of 8 passengers
- Price quoted is a private tour for 1-8 travelers
Please note: Entrance fees to museums or monuments is not included in the tour cost.
Your private tour will begin with a morning panoramic tour of Toulouse to admire the main monuments of the city. Capitole Square, St Sernin Basilica, St Etienne Cathedral and the headquarters of Airbus.
After some free time for lunch in Toulouse, your private tour will continue to Carcassonne. There you'll enjoy a walking tour of the Cité. This powerful medieval fortress is one of the most well-preserved cities of Europe. As such, it was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1997 enabling the city to preserve most of its Gothic architectural treasures.
After the tour of Carcassonne, your driver will return you to your Toulouse hotel.