Tour Paris and Montmartre with a Seine River Lunch Cruise. Your Paris tour begins with a Paris hotel or apartment pickup by your driver guide.
- Tour days: Daily except Sunday year round
- Duration: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Children's Rate: 4-10 years of age
- Included: Tour stops at Notre Dame, Trocadero (Eiffel Tower) and Montmartre (to visit Sacre Coeur and Place du Tertre); Seine River Lunch Cruise
- Tour Code:T02FD
- Vehicle: Deluxe air-conditioned minibus that seats eight passengers
Your Paris tour drives you through Paris. You see the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, the Opera Garnier, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and the Madeleine Church.
The Paris tour stops at Notre Dame, Notre Dame, and the Trocadero.
Your Paris tour continues for you to enjoy a Seine River Lunch Cruise.
Next, your tour continues to Montmartre. Montmartre is its own little village in Paris and there you can walk among the artists in Place du Tertre and visit Sacre Coeur.
After Montmartre, your driver guide will return you to your Paris hotel or apartment.