Book a tour to Paris and Versailles including lunch at the Eiffel Tower. The tour is available daily except Monday.
Your Paris tour begins with a Paris hotel or apartment pickup.
- Tour days: Daily year round, except Monday
- Duration: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Children's Rate: 4-10 years of age
- Included: Tour stops at Les Invalides, Notre Dame, Trocadero (Eiffel Tower), entrance and audioguide for Versailles; Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Tour Code: T02E
- Vehicle: Deluxe air-conditioned minibus that seats eight passengers
Your Paris tour will show you the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, the Opera Garnier, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and the Madeleine Church.
The Paris tour will stop at Les Invalides, Notre Dame, and the Trocadero for you to get out and take some pictures.
Next you will have lunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant 58 on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and then the tour will head to Versailles. In Versailles, you will have an audioguide to visit the Great Apartments, the Queen's bedroom, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Gallery of Battles.
At the end of the day, you'll be returned to your Paris hotel or apartment.