Sightsee Paris and then enjoy an Eiffel Tower lunch followed by a guided Louvre tour.
Your Paris tour begins with a Paris hotel or apartment pickup by your driver guide. You'll return to your hotel on your own after the Louvre visit.
- Tour days: Daily except Tuesday, Sunday year round
- Duration: 9:15 AM - 4:15 PM
- Children's Rate: 4-10 years of age
- Included: Sightseeing with photo stops at Les Invalides, Notre Dame, Trocadero (Eiffel Tower), Eiffel Tower lunch, guided Louvre tour
- Tour Code: T02F
- Vehicle: Deluxe air-conditioned minibus that seats eight passengers (return to your hotel on your own after the Louvre tour)
Tour Paris in the comfort of a minivan and see the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, the Opera Garnier, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and the Madeleine Church.
Your Paris tour will stop at Les Invalides, Notre Dame, and the Trocadero. At the Trocadero, you'll get the best photos of the Eiffel Tower.
Then you will capture more views of Paris as you enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant 58 on the first floor of the tower.
After lunch, your Paris tour day will continue to the Louvre where you will have guided tour to see some of the highlights like Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory of Samothrace. The day tour will end then, but you can stay longer and soak up more of this wonderful museum.
You will return to your hotel on your own.